Monday, June 28

The Hot Days of Summer...& we're back!!!

It is ridiculously hot here in Georgia.  The only thing to really do is....

well...this....


We are so glad to be home.  We missed Chris very much.  I still haven't unpacked, because we've been too busy laying on the couch, napping, watching movies and eating yummy dinners.  

There is a serious amount of laundry, unpacking, organizing, and cleaning ahead of me this week...but I couldn't be happier to be here to do it. 

We had an amazing time in Colorado and Oklahoma, and miss our family and friends already.  I've got lots of pictures to post, many new firsts for Christian including...
  • Finally a haircut!
  • First trip to the zoo
  • Meeting new friends
  • Cousin Penelope
  • Pool time
  • Date day to the Shining hotel in Estes Park
all my love, coley

No comments:

Post a Comment