|The start of the chaise couch cover...|
- Shampoo carpets- no worries Chris is going to take care of this one! :) I'm going to distract Christian so he can work without stopping. Wonder which one of us will be more tired? :)
- Set up Pack-n-play/ Baby Swing- so crazy we are going to have these back out! Seems like forever ago Christian was in the baby swing
- Clean out a few cabinets in the kitchen- this is where the crazy nesting everything must be organized and clean comes in :)
- Get two rugs cleaned
- Hem curtains in office- We have hung curtains in the office to make a little privacy for the guest room we have set up in there and they are crazy long, so I probably need to get on that before C rips them down.
- Finish a few projects in our bedroom- Again these are so not necessary for baby Gibson to enter the world but my pregnant brain will not let them go. I keep telling myself when will I have time to do these things after I have two kids!? When they are 2 and 4? Yeah I'm thinking that staying on top of the normal things like laundry and cooking is going to be enough of a problem in the beginning.
- Give the laundry room a good cleaning
- Buy 3 more Christmas presents and mail boxes off- then I'm done!
Look at all the presents I've wrapped!
- Buy a few more baby supplies- I know as crazy as I've been about getting everything I will still have to get a few things after the baby comes, but I'm determined to get that list down to a minimum so I can just hang out at home and enjoy my family. I still need Mylcon (which apparently I can only get at CVS), a white pillow for the chaise, a blue rug for the babies room (think I found one online), and some nightgowns to wear in the hospital.
- Finish baby room projects- finish painting wall letters, paint art I drew, complete chaise cover, hang wall birds and birdcages, paint bulletin board, wash and organize the baby clothes, diapers and blankets
- Pack hospital bag/Clean diaper bag(crossing fingers I get a new one for Christmas)
|Timi & Leslie Diaper Bag- Isn't it Ahhhmazing?|
We can do it right?!