- Living Room- New entry rug, oraganize front closet and wall organizer, decorate bookshelf, paint bar and get glass cut for top, art/shelf on back wall and back corner.
- Kitchen/Dining Room- Make curtains (found material!), go thru all the stuff on the fridge.
- Pantry/1/2 Bath- Take everything off pantry shelves and organize, set up area to put shoes and bags when we come home, print pictures for frames in bathroom, yellow rug for bathroom, touch up yellow paint, find silver trash can and magazine holder
- Hall- Paint orange squares and hang wedding photos
- Office-Curtains!, cover chaise, organize white dresser, replace bookcase, get and hang idea board, figure out storage for desk supplies
- Guest Bathroom- Paint one wall and hang/frame Van Gogh pictures, get new bathroom rugs, find storage for towels and baby bath supplies
- Laundry Room- Re Organize!
- Guest Room- Paint or wall decals, paint desk(big maybe), set up furniture and take extra things to garage, clean out closet
- Master Bedroom/Bathroom- Get mirror and hang, frame wedding pictures & vintage pictures of cathedral, make headboard, new pillows for chairs, frame family pictures, organize bathroom closet, paint monogram over tub, clean master closet
- Garage- Paint, Organize and build shelves. (This is so all Chris) Start parking in garage!
- Front Yard- Fix fence and sod a few places, new fall flowers in pots near front door
- Back Yard- Repair canopy thing, move rug and replace with outdoor rug on patio, new shepards hook for bird feeder.
- The Nusery: Paint, decorate, everything! Order furniture asap, and clean closet out(now would be a good time to get that wedding dress to the cleaners), add another hanging bar?, new light fixture, order rug, paint bookcase
- Come up with a Baby Girl Room plan (Chris thinks I'm throwing off our probability of having a boy since I know exactly what to do for a boys room...you know you're having the sex you're not as prepared for)
- Complete our baby gear list and register
- Find a stroller and buy
- Make the cloth diaper decision....to try or not to try
- Come up with more baby names. We will share our list soon.
- Read up on vaccines and the alternate vaccine schedule
- Print pictures of family and frame for babies room
- Start the search for that Coach diaper bag! :)
- Stock up on books on infant to toddler years
- Come up with monthly cleaning plan- including a laundry schedule (I know you are excited about that one Chris!)
- Make a major run to Goodwill
- Start transitioning cleaning products to less chemical versions
- Plan a trip to North Carolina
- Plan a trip to Buy Buy Baby in Augusta
- Get rid of everything we don't need, haven't used or aren't going to...DE CLUTTER
- Look into getting a stereo for downstairs
- Look into getting a photo printer (going to be printing away once baby gets here)
- Have carpet cleaned
- Get screen doors for front and back doors
Okay I think I got it all out! This is so way more for me than you blog reader, but I had to get that down somewhere or I was going to go crazy. I'll let you know how it goes...starting tonight!