Saturday, May 21

Gardening

When we got our new grass put in a few weeks ago, we decided it would be a good time to start a garden.  I have wanted to do this for a while, but figured the chances of not killing everything were slim.  My dad has an awesome garden in Oklahoma so I thought maybe I got some of Farmer Gibsons green thumb...just maybe.

So far its gone pretty good!  I think it may have to do with me not doing too much to it :)

Here are some pictures a few weeks after I planted my garden:
We have, squash, zucchini, jalapenos, sweet banana peppers, and cherry tomatoes.

Zucchini

Jalapenos

Cilantro

Mint
Cherry Tomatoes!

And here is the garden now, about a month later!
They are turning red!

Christian thought he could grab them and eat them now that they are red.

A Jalapeno!

2 Jalapenos!

Zucchinis




The tomato plant is getting so tall

I can't wait to feed Christian tomatoes from my garden!  Hopefully he will let them finish growing before he yanks them off.

nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment