Wednesday, May 11

Mothers Day

Somehow we only got one shot of Christian and I on Mother's Day.  Here it is:

Notice everything I could get my hands on is on the table to distract him.  Worked for a little while.  Thankfully he has an awesome Daddy who walked around with him outside so that I could enjoy my brunch at SoHo.  We started the morning with brunch and it was so yummy.  Then we walked around downtown for a while and showed the squares to our friend Jessica who came to visit.  (more on that later, we had a great time!)  After that Chris and Christian headed back home, and Jess and I went shopping at the outlets.  We had such a good time and got a bunch of fun dresses.  That night Chris grilled burgers and we all hung out.  
It was a great Mothers Day.  
I love being Christians mom.  Best job ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment