Saturday, July 16

Baby Stuff Mania!

I have been looking at super-cute, ridiculously adorable baby stuff online.  I am so excited to buy lots of tiny clothes and shoes!  Christian has gotten so big..did I mention he started sleeping in his big boy bed this week?! So you can see why I need a dose of tiny baby stuff.  My baby is growing up :(

On to the baby clothing parade...

Sweet little church shoes from Etsy
 

The cutest jeans are always from Baby Gap

Love this nautical sweater from Baby Gap

Love kid clothes in adult patterns, this dress from Baby Gap is perfect

More adorable shoes available on Etsy

From Janie & Jack, cutest store ever, this would make a wonderful take home outfit

Seriously?! Tube socks? Yes, thank you Land of Nod, we are so getting these

I love rompers! On babies that is. This adorable one is from Baby Gap

Another adorable outfit from Janie & Jack, you can't beat shortalls

From Etsy, a pillowcase dress will be first on my list if we have a girl. So sweet.

This outfit was called, Engineer Stripe,so I had to pick it, available from Janie & Jack

Sweet little hat found at Etsy

An adorable Land of Nod onesie

We used sleep sacks so much with Christian, this one from Land of Nod is still boyish, love that

Really?! Etsy and little girls shoes...I am going to have to set myself a limit if this baby is a girl

Little romper pants for boys! Handmade and on Etsy.

OH MY! I just love these ruffle bottoms! Think of all the cute pictures we could take in these?
Hope you had fun daydreaming of little clothes to come with me.

Love, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment