Thursday, June 4

5 Weeks and Counting


Here I am at 5 weeks pregnant today. I can't believe I have a picture of my stomach on the internet. Of course in a few months I'm going to look back at this and say, "Whoa, look how great I looked!"

This weekend, Chris and I have a sizable collection of baby books, pregnancy magazines, pamphlets and prenatal vitamin samples to go through. I've caught up to week 4 in the baby book, and am going to try and go through the what to eat section and stock up on some of the foods I need to be eating.

We are also spending this weekend we getting ready for Uncle Pat to come and visit us. We can't wait to see him!

We have been trying to get the word out to our friends and family about the baby, but have gotten a little distracted as we try and take good care of our little Loeki who is sick and at the vet for the next couple of days. Say a little prayer for our Lokers-go-Brokers, we miss him very much.

Chris is fast asleep at 9 o'clock on the couch beside me, I think he's getting sympathy fatigue, (smile). Well I'm off. Just wanted to update you on the stomach...it is going to be so exciting when its big and out there. I can wait :)

Love,
Nicole & (sleeping) Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment