Tuesday, April 12

Easter Baskets

Our Little Easter Bunny

I love baskets.  And containers..and boxes...  Pretty much things that hold other things.  I'm so excited that this year I get to make Christian an Easter basket.  It is something I always imagined about having kids, making them fun Easter baskets filled with all the stuff they love. 

Christian is still a little young to take part in the Easter egg hunts, but not too young for a fun basket.  I found a felt Easter basket at Target...I'm thinking I want to get another because its too small for all my treats to fit in, but it was super cute (and light so he can carry it).

I found Easter sidewalk chalk at Wal-Mart.  Christian is getting really into using markers and pens.  He has marked up my planner, the table and he tried the wall but I thankfully caught him.  I figured he would get a kick out of drawing outside on the sidewalk.


I also picked up this little cup because you know how he feels about straws.

C  was with me when I picked this up, I figured its not like he'd remember right? Well he saw it and he screamed for 15 minutes because I wouldn't give it to him :) Guess I know what he likes...

I'd like to include an Easter book...


Some play wooden food for his kitchen...found at The Land of Nod


And maybe a peep or two! You can't have a good Easter basket without peeps.


I have way more ideas than I'll be purchasing, but here are a few other presents that my little guy would love and maybe your little guy or girl would too!

How sweet is this Peter Rabbit set?  I'm always on the look out for cute divided dishes.  You can get this set at Pottery Barn Kids.


Mega Blocks are a big hit in our house.  For Christmas Christian received a Mega Blocks table and he would love this bag of fun blocks to add to his collection.  You can get one for your little chickadee at  Toys R Us .  It also comes in a rabbit version.
I can just see C wearing this backpack around the house


This little stacking wooden train would be a hit! I love the Imaginarium brand at Toys R Us.  They have lots of bright high quality wooden toys at great prices.  Get your wooden train here
No Easter post would be complete without cute Easter outfit ideas.  Here are my favorites for little boys and little girls...because I can look right!? :) I have a niece....

I am on the hunt for a cute hat for my little guy.  I may not get to buy poofy dresses, but I can accesorize my little guy :)
 
Baby Gap hat
how funny is this one? Also from Baby Gap

I love this blazer with maybe white slacks. Also Baby Gap
This little dress from baby Gap may be my favorite
This would be perfect for my little niece...
Found at The Children's Place in toddler boys, are these not adorable? I wore these with my uniform when I was little, I'd love to get C a pair. 
From Gymboree, isn't this sweet? Add a little hat and I think we'd be set.


love, Coley

No comments:

Post a Comment