Friday, August 21

IF, its a boy!



(from Little Apple Design)


Okay- if we have a boy we love this aqua/orange theme. See below for the details on what we would actually do to each of the #'s above.

  1. Would love to use these colors for bedding and the curtains; also possibly a pillow for the chair.

  2. I want an upholstered chair; probably in brown micro suede or maybe a white (afraid for its life though) that way it can go live in 0ur living room or office later.

  3. Love the pillow

  4. cute

  5. I want to find a little side table for bottles and stuff to put next to the chair. I love this one. I'm hoping to find something at an antique store and paint it Aqua like this. We don't want all the furniture to be brown, brown, brown.

  6. I want a shaggy rug like this, but I want it in orange and I want a big round circle for the middle of the room.

  7. I think this is suppose to be the ottoman for the chair...kind of looks like a big bean bag. I want to get the ottoman that goes with the upholstered chair we are getting. I'll post pictures later.

  8. So cool. I want to do a fun light fixture in the room. Probably will go with white so that if we decide to do a ceiling fan at some point I can use this fixture in another room easily enough.

  9. The valance...I need to do curtains b/c that room gets crazy sunlight so we are going to invest in some light blocking curtains or shades or something.

  10. Love the bench- This one looks like they made it. I want to try and pick something like this up from Ikea maybe. I'd love it to be orange, and I want it to have cubbies in the bottom for books and toys at the babies level.

  11. ditto

  12. I think this is wall art or something. Not sure I'm going to get all "animal prints" in here.

  13. I think they are pointing to the city scape, which is really cool. I like that a lot. Chris had the idea of doing something with airplanes maybe. I don't know if I get why they have animals and the city scape but whatever. Silhouettes of animals walking along the orange road would be very cool.

  14. ?

  15. Cute art if we decide to do animals, which I think is a cute idea.

  16. Love the white geometric mobile. Want it.

  17. I LOVE the wall paint. I want to do the blue on the bottom half of the wall, a thick orange line about the height of the crib and then white above that. This way I have a lot of white wall for bright art and it keeps the room looking open and bigger, but there is still color on the wall, which is a big deal for me.

  18. I'm guessing that this is the dresser, our pick is in the post with the crib below.

  19. I so need to find out where this is from because I love it. I want to do a growth chart and we have the perfect wall for this giraffe. Plus it just looks cool. Its not too babyish and I really like the silhouette look.
20. See a few posts ago to see the crib we love.

Since our furniture is dark espresso and the chair will most likely be dark chocolate too, I really want to work to get the bright orange rug and some fun blue curtains so as to not let the brown take over.


What do you think?


Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment