Tuesday, August 30

Almost.....30!

So its almost here.  The big 3-0.  I've gone back and forth trying to figure out what I want for my birthday.  Chris has asked me so many times...Its hard when you can't really fit into anything because I almost always want clothes, or a purse or jewelry.  None of those will work this year.  Too big for clothes, too depressing to buy maternity clothes, I have to carry a diaper bag, so no use for a purse and I don't end up wearing too much jewelry right now...SO what to ask for??? Did I mention I'm turning 30???! I imagined myself laying in a pool in Las Vegas with a mojito!  Oh so sad....

After some serious internet searching, think I finally figured it out.  Home decorating stuff! I love to decorate.  I've been wanting to finish up the last projects at my house since before Christian was born and what better time to do in than when I will be spending A LOT of time in my house once baby #2 arrives.  ( I have a feeling me and these walls are going to be very good friends) I know it would make me very happy to see my bedroom done, and my pantry finished and it would be a good time to get it done before baby arrives.

I've put together a list of the things I want to find and make so if you'd like to donate... :) haha!  I'll share here what I get and what my ideas are.  A few before and after pictures too.  I'm so excited!

Love, Nicole (still 29 for now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment